Remember our safety rules when using the internet!
The rules are:
- only use the internet when an adult is present
- Never give out any personal details
- Don’t tell anyone your username and password for the learning platform or any other websites
- Tell an adult if you find something that is not right
- Use the safe search engines on the school site
- Check with an adult before you download anything
- Don’t do anything online that you know is wrong
If you come across anything that is worrying you on the computer go and tell your teacher straight away. If you are worried about any other problem with phones, chat rooms or you have any worries, talk to your class teacher immediately.